Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser Sonic: The Wrath of Nazo Intro Teaser

Congratulations for single handily making every other Sonic animation look like a joke compared to yours. I loved it. Smooth, personable, clean, action, and intrigue.

I recently just made a Sonic animation as well, and though its not drawn (yes it's sprites) I still put in years worth of effort to try and give it a classic Sonic feel. You've gone a bit more modern and progressive but not "kiddy" which I thank you for.

Loved the homage to Sonic 2 Sky Zone. Awesome stuff my man, keep going and I'll eagerly await 2019 (when I'm in my 30's T_T)

Jewel Man Is Fabulous Jewel Man Is Fabulous

My favorite part is when DK... i mean mega man went bananas.

>_>

CVAnimation responds:

I'm glad you know Yusi, I thought for a second that I got meme'd! LOL Glad you liked it! :P
-Jetz

Kojima Leaves Konami Kojima Leaves Konami

my favorite part is when DK went bananas... boner. Snake went boner.

DK.

...:D

CVAnimation responds:

I...
-Jetz

League Bowling League Bowling

Impossible to get a Strike

all of the actual physics were WAY off... sorry I just can't enjoy a sports game were the game is harder then actualy doing it...

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Way to spell through! lol

great game definetly will be at #1 in no time but just one problem... spelling. Trough... Through lol but awesome

Balance Drive ~Kefko~ Balance Drive ~Kefko~

Amazing

you are the man the begining was so amazing and orignal it made me shiver keep it up ;)

Swapp responds:

That's great mang, I really apreciate it if someone get's actual shivers from my tracks.
~

Withering Flower Withering Flower

YOU are the man

that was probably, most definetly your best work that I've heard. thats kick ass dude